- Add this option to your “CART” and proceed to “CHECK OUT”. – HOW TO ORDER
- Pay the amount corresponding to your purchase.
- Ship the shoe directly to our office.
(Shipping fee is not included on this purchase and shall be shouldered by the customer.)
- Wait for the project to be finished.
(An update shall be provided to you once customization/repainting is done.)
- Rock your new pair of sneakers and spread the good news to your friends!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CUSTOMIZATION:
- LEAD TIME: Here at Sneaks and Laces we never over promise to our customers but we do our best to accomplish the impossible. As for the lead time it would take us around 1-2 weeks in order to accomplish your pair of shoes, however this would still depend upon the volume of customization we are doing and the complexity of the project you would like us to do.
- We never accept projects beyond our capacity or capability.
- Clients are updated if we have encountered any setbacks along the process.
- Each project we accept has a certain timeline.
- We take our job seriously, Asking us to rush your shoe will never happen. If you are not that patient enough then this is not for you. It takes a lot of passion, love and effort for us to achieve your desired results. We only want the best for you, our dear customers.
- Once we have received your item, we reserve the right not to be rushed because we are following a strict timeline for each customer.
- Shipping fee shall be shouldered by you the customer (From your home address to Sneaks and Laces Office and vice versa) – You can choose whichever shipping courier you prefer.
- No refunds, returns or exchanges.
- Tracking number shall be provided once we have shipped your item. – Least expensive option is via ABEST Logistics
- All types of payments are accepted through this website. (Bank Transfer, Paypal, Credit Card) NO COD for the mean time.
FEEL FREE TO SEND US AN EMAIL IF YOU DO HAVE ANY QUESTIONS: – CONTACT US
SPECIFICATIONS AND MATERIALS USED:
- Full body and mid-sole repainting.
- We do not recommend the usage of “ACETONE” when preparing the surface, A leather preparer and deglazer of Angelus Brand or Midsole Magic of Raleigh Restorations is used by us instead.
- The synthetic leather/leather types of shoes, to ensure its quality, undergoes 3-5 stages/coatings to maintain an awesome finish.
- We make use of Acrylic finishers to protect the paint from scratches and scuffs. – Applicable only for leather products.
There are no reviews yet.